Sunday 28 July 2013

..God save the sales!..

HI! Today I would like to show you what I've got from sales :)
I promissed to myself that  this month I'm not buying any clothes (my closet is completly packed - but somehow everyday I have this feeling that I have nothing to wear..weird..;) 
Anyway- I'm preparing a post about new trends and when I was browsing online in common shops to find pieces that would be trendy in A/W 2013 I pop into sales in River Island...
And this is what I found:

First item- the gray burned top.
Regular price for was 13 - I've got it for 7 :)


I fell in love with these trousers.
Look at the details! 
Initial price was 35 - I bought them for 15!



The neckleace was for only 3 pounds!



And the last item - shoes! reduced from 50 to 10!!!!



So I spend ONLY 35 pounds on everything!
Soon I will post the look! But now- enjoy sales time!!!!!

1 comment: