Monday 4 November 2013

..Easy going..



Who said that track pants have to be boring?
I found this one couple of months ago on ASOS.
The leather panels make the trousers look intresting and unique.
(now I'm thinking that something like this is not so hard to 'do it yourself' at home)

Somehow I ended up in black/gray colors AGAIN ;)
so I decided to break the gray with purple trainers 
and with my very vintage tennis bag
(spotted on Camden Market few years ago).

Remember- to have an easy going day in joggers/track pants is absolutely fine.
BUT always try to have some cool clothes combined with- leather jacket, funky shoes, fancy sunnies or outsanding hat.
You don't want to look like 'I-have-no-time-to-take-care-of-myself' ;)















biker jakcet - ONLY
t-shirt - New Look
trousers- ASOS
trainers- Adidas Originals
Bag- vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment